Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hosting a 15-50 Party

Avon is giving double dollars in Campaign 11. That means that whatever you make in C11 will earn you double credit towards President's Club for this year. Sell $500 in product, it earns you $1000 credit towards PC.  You need to sell $10,100 in products in a year to achieve PC.

Why bother getting to President's Club? Because with PC, you will earn a 40% commission no matter your sales during a campaign. It's a guaranteed raise for your business.

Knowing I wanted to take full advantage of double dollars, I decided to hold a 15-50 party. You find 15 people to purchase $50 in core-products, and you give them $50 more products (of their choice of core products) free.  Essentially, they're getting a 50% discount.

Why do you need 15 people to make this successful? Because you need to sell $1550 in products to get a 50% discount during a campaign. Make no mistake -I will make no profit this campaign. I will do a lot of bagging, sorting and delivery. But with $1500 in sales along with double dollars, that puts $3000 in my account towards President's Club.

With 2.5 days to go, I've just sold over $1600 and I expect more orders before I close on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment