Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The 30-Minute Business

I dedicate a lot of time to my Avon business. I can't help it, I love what I do. But there are definitely days when I just don't have the time to give 4-6 hours a day to my part-time business.

If you only had 30 minutes a day to dedicate to your business, how would you spend it? Mine would look something like this:

5 minutes: Input receipts into Shoeboxed.com
5 minutes: Review any new materials on youravon.com
10 minutes: Contact customers via email/phone/postcards/constantcontact.com
5 minutes: Look at upcoming brochures. Plan sales strategy for next campaign.
5 minutes: Listen to a podcast, audiobook or something inspirational

It's not a lot of time, but you can squeeze a lot of mileage out of just 30 minutes a day on your business

No comments:

Post a Comment