Sunday, April 11, 2010

Women's Expo Round Up - Day One

The attendance to the Women's Expo was far lower than expected, and the show was smaller than the participants expected. So, what do you do when life gives you lemons? Girl, since everyone is expecting lemonade, you make lemon chiffon pie instead!

The smaller show meant that women were moving at a much slower pace; they weren't in a rush to see everything. Since there were fewer customers, I had the chance to talk to a lot more people and to share more information.

I greeted everyone with a smile and said, "Hi! I'm Nick. Can I be your Avon Lady?" 95% of the time I got a smile and was easily able to give them a catalog. From there,  I used the "Would you like to win some fabulous Avon Products?" line.  More than 60% of the people who stopped gave me their contact information. Of those, 4 indicated that they would be interested in becoming a Representative or doing a fundraiser. More than half of the participants gave me an email address which allows me to do immediate marketing.

Today is the final day of the event. I'm going to kick my recruiting game into high gear and aim for spectacular results.

No comments:

Post a Comment