Friday, April 9, 2010

Affirmations for Living An Empowered Life

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford


I am one of those people who believe that "if you can dream it, you can be it." For most of us, we have a soundtrack of negative thoughts in our head that tells us, "You're not good enough. You don't deserve it. You'll never accomplish anything." If you listen to those voices in your head, they'll win. 

Changing that soundtrack isn't easy. It's taken you years to convince yourself that you can't succeed. I have been listening to subliminal tracks for a long time and I truly believe they help, but I just found a new tool that I really dig.

Denise Lynch created Living an Empowered Life but it's not a subliminal message. You can clearly hear Denise's soft voice giving you encouragement and advice over a new-age soundtrack. I play it so that it's just softly audible, allowing myself to be subtly brainwashed with the positive messages. 

And you know what? After 48 hours of this therapy, I do feel more....lifted. More optimistic. 

And that optimistic attitude translates to a better salesman. What you believe, you can achieve, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment