Monday, April 26, 2010

Campaign 11 - Double Dollars - Throw A Party w/my Party Pack

You've probably heard that throwing an Avon Party is a great way to boost your income as a Representative. Most reps don't have experience, or get tongue-tied or just simply don't have the time to prepare for parties with new products being released every 2 weeks.

This packet gives you the word-for-word script of what to say for 10 hot Campaign 11 Items! Simply print out the Party notes, arrange your items and start reading! It's as simple as that. And with the Clipboard Order Form, you have a hand ready-to-go order form custom made for this event!

NOTE: These are the identical notes that I will be using for my C11 parties. I'm starting the price at a low $3.99 so that you can try my products risk-free. In the future, I will add additional handouts including Which products to order, how to tab your catalogs and much more! Prices will go up when the entire packet is put together, so enjoy this low introductory price.

Want to order a downloadable pack for yourself? http://www.youpublish.com/files/29721

No comments:

Post a Comment