Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Avon Convention is a Week Away!

I've got my ticket and hotel reservation for the Avon National Convention in Vegas next week. Not only am I looking forward to a few nights away, I'm really looking forward to sucking up as much information as I can in those few days.

I hear from some of the women who went last year that they came home completely inspired and I watched as their performance levels sky-rocketed. I could use that little extra inspiration right now.

One of my iPhone apps I've got poised and ready is ForgetMeNot, a tool that lets me take a photo of a new contact and jot a few notes about that person, where I met them, and I can even link them to other contacts so I can remember the association. With ForgetMeNot's online tool, my registered account will allow me to view all of my new contacts online. I wish that there were some advanced features, like being able to search Facebook or LinkedIn for that person, but perhaps in time.

Anyone know of any other good iPhone apps for networking?

No comments:

Post a Comment