Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hire A Street Walker

No. Not THAT kind of street walker.

My buddy, Jeff, is looking to make ends meet right now. He doesn't want to sell Avon but he's happy doing manual labor. I've recently hired him to pass out catalogs in my neighborhood and I've had some good results from his work.

Three days ago, Jeff passed out my C8 books with only 1 day before the campaign closed. From the 70 books he passed out, I had 3 orders.  That might not seem like much, but I now have 3 new customers and 70 people in my neighborhood now know me as their local Avon Representative. My profits from those three sales more than covered Jeff's wage.

I'm going to have a ton of left over catalogs from the Expo show. I'm having my mom bag them up and Jeff is going to walk and hang them. He appreciates the exercise and getting paid to do the work, and I reap the benefits of his actions.

Do you have any friends who are looking for a minimum wage job? Hire them to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment